To raise the profile of UFS as a credible commentator in the food service business in Singapore and across SEA. Although part of the Unilever family, UFS was not known in its own right. It wanted to establish its products in the F&B industry and showcase the services it offers to chefs, restaurateurs and hoteliers.
Ate was first enlisted to revise and update UFS course materials for its Chefmanship Academy to suit a regional audience. Subsequently, it was tasked to serve as its PR agency.
- Utilise UFS research material to create credible, relevant and engaging course content for chef instructors at the Academy.
- Establish credibility for UFS and its products/ services by building relationships with key food service organisations in Singapore and SEA. This was vital to building UFS as a strong thought leader in the F&B industry.
- Engage with key trade and consumer journalists to raise its brand profile and strengthen recall.
- Unilever Food Solutions made Chefmanship Academy their priority focus for 2013/2014 across Southeast Asia, building their public relations and marketing campaigns around it.
- Strong relationships have been built with key food service associations in Singapore and across SEA.
- Editors of target media now have a much clearer understanding of the brand and its services.