To talk about Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) as a single entity and a destination that offers visitors the best attractions, hotels and F&B offerings; as well as sustaining media interest after 5 years from launch. RWS is Singapore’s ultimate destination resort and home to the region’s first-and-only Universal Studios theme park and the Marine Life Park, which comprises the S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark. Other attractions include a Maritime Experiential Museum, an award-winning destination spa, six unique hotels and celebrity chef restaurants including Joel Robuchon Restaurant, Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora and Syun by Hal Yamashita.
- Monthly media newsletters covering the various aspects of the resort to form a consolidated approach to media outreach and ensure cohesive messaging.
- Bundling up activities so that the media would get a multi-faceted resort experience.
- Targeted pitching for feature and profile stories revolving around key components of the resort.
- Create events and tasting sessions to foster relationships between chefs and key media.
- Conceived marketing and social media strategies based on a deep understanding of the F&B landscape and the market’s desires.
- Constantly seek out and identify appropriate media opportunities for RWS through Ate’s close relationship with the media and ability to spot trends.
- 2014’s PR campaign reached out to close to 1 billion people and achieved close to 500 clippings.
- There was an increase in features on RWS as compared to 2013, with an added emphasis on resort wide experiences.
- Successfully launched celebrity chef restaurants, Syun by Hal Yamashita and Tangerine by Ian Kittichai.
- In-depth and extensive coverage for celebrity chefs such as Joel Robuchon in every major media outlet from broadcast, to print and online.
- Maintaining media interest and top-of-mind recall through seasonal F&B menus and new entertainment offerings such as musicals and rides at Universal Studios Singapore.