To raise awareness of Williams Martini Racing, the first ever partnership between Martini and F1 team, Williams Racing.
To represent Bacardi Martini during the Singapore Grand Prix so as to garner media interest in the brand.
- Showcase the Martini lifestyle through a creative launch party concept. Four of Singapore’s top mixologists were paired with Williams Martini Racing drivers and spokespeople in a thrilling race to create the best cocktail of the night.
- Further enhance media and consumer engagement by adding an element of guest participation to the race concept (they were invited to vote for their favourite cocktail after tasting all four).
- Capitalize on the buzz around the Singapore Grand Prix and utilize the presence of the Williams Martini Racing team to amplify core messages and secure media coverage.
- Measurable increase in media articles focusing on the Martini lifestyle.
- Reached out to 11.8 million people during the Singapore Grand Prix period.
- Martini now uses this campaign as a benchmarking case study internationally. Some of the ideas developed by Ate have been incorporated into the brand’s global lexicon of best practices.