To launch Honey Creme in Singapore and position it a trendsetting soft-serve brand, the first in Singapore to be crafted by hand using only premium, all-natural ingredients such as raw honey comb, and quality milk and cream.
- Push out social media teaser content tailored to create hype and buzz around the store opening along Orchard Road.
- Launch contests targeted at Honey Creme’s audience to amplify hype online.
- Educate audiences on the uniqueness of every flavor on the menu, the quality of the ingredients used, and techniques for enjoying the soft-serve.
- Roll out a strong communications strategy to engage key traditional media including BBC Goodfood, Channel 8, RazorTV, The Straits Times, Timeout, TODAY, Lianhe Zaobao as well as digital media and social media personalities.
- Overwhelming anticipation for store launch.
- Long queues when the store first opened its doors.
- Facebook page and Instagram account garnered 5,000 fans and 2,000 followers respectively by the day of the launch without any ad spend.
- Over 1,000 Instagram uploads with the hashtag #honeycremesg within the first week of the launch.
- Extensive media coverage.